Motion Activated Lighting
- Illuminates on your presence, and shut off when not needed.
- Change dimming levels according to presence.
Programmed Mood Lighting
- Create a few lighting moods for your living or entertainment area; movie scene, family time or romantic.
- Control your own theater system scene with 1 button that dims the lights, activates the AV system and draws the blinds.
- Be able to control your home from your office and even overseas.
- Forgotten to turn off your aircon when you left the office? No problem, turn it off with your smartphone.
- On vacation and worried that your unlit house may be inviting unwelcome attention? No sweat, turn on the lights over the internet.
- Link the lights to your security system so that any intruders will trigger off the lights.
- Unlock the door remotely for your mom who is visiting and does not have the keys to your home.
Securing Your Home: Timed Events
- Programmed the lights to come on and off regularly when on vacation to create the impression that the house is not empty.
- Program the blinds to drop against the afternoon sun, and rise again when the sun sets everyday. No more baked house just because you were not there to draw the blinds in the afternoon.
- Program the heater to turn on half an hour before you get home – just nice for when you are ready for a warm bath yet save big on electricity bill by not heating up a tankful of water every day all day.